Time for action

keepitflying

Hi all! I'm a long time Chelsea fan and events over the past 18 months and in particular this last week have realy got to me!! Our great club is rapidly becoming a laughing stock and something has to be done about this. I appreciate all the investment Roman has made since 2003 and how this has helped us make massive strides as a club (well until lately anyway). However, it has to be made clear to RA that we will no longer tolerate our club being turned into a circus. I feel that now is the time for us to make our voices heard and to join in force to get rid of the troublemaker that is Peter Kenyon!! Chants, banners, t-shirts.........anything that is anti-Kenyon and that may get the message across to Roman. We need to save our club before things get worse and we start to go the way of Leeds Utd!! :D ;)

Hi all! I'm a long time Chelsea fan and events over the past 18 months and in particular this last week have realy got to me!! Our great club is rapidly becoming a laughing stock and something has to be done about this. I appreciate all the investment Roman has made since 2003 and how this has helped us make massive strides as a club (well until lately anyway). However, it has to be made clear to RA that we will no longer tolerate our club being turned into a circus. I feel that now is the time for us to make our voices heard and to join in force to get rid of the troublemaker that is Peter Kenyon!! Chants, banners, t-shirts.........anything that is anti-Kenyon and that may get the message across to Roman. We need to save our club before things get worse and we start to go the way of Leeds Utd!! :( ::ChELSeAFaN::

Hi and welcome, I dont think we will ever turn into a leedsscum, and blaming Kenyon isnt the answer.

Getting behind the team and any caretaker or permanent manager is the answer.

Saying that....

I would gladly see Kenyon replaced by someone with some vision, someone who will sort out the f**king mess this club is in and make us a leader in all departments, someone brave enough to make radical changes for the better of the club, prioritize efforts to improve the atmosphere in the ground, like sorting out some terracing, start letting kids in for a £1 with their dads for hard to sell out games (like Sunderland have), someone who can see that plastic flags are naff, someone brave enough to put all the toursits together in the top of the east upper (better view for their cameras anyway) and limit them to 500 per game.

Not much to ask for is it. ;)

Archived