Chelsea prototype shirt help

reece

hi guys,

Just joined this forum for a bit of advice ::clap2::

My brother recently got his hands on a prototype Chelsea 09/10 shirt. I think he is going to sell it and I was wondering what people thought it was worth? He said it was the 1st design before the final design was created? Just trying to help him out since I did a bit of research and apparently prototype shirts are worth quite a bit?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Looks like a copy bought from a market, try ebay!

that what I would suggest. Ones like that are going for about 15-20 GBP (if fake) before shipping.

The fact that you are shipping from the UK might make it a much more attractive option (less money on post) and make sure to point out that its rare if it really is a "prototype" shirt from Adidas. That might fetch a few more dollars from shirt collectors out there.

P.S. Thank god they didnt do the patches on all of them!

Archived