A message for visiting Man City fans!

Mod Stark

I don't want City to finis fourth although they are in a strong position at the moment.

With sheik's money behind them and CL qualification in their pocket they'll present a huge obstacle for us in the transfer market. I know, if it's not City, it's scousers or spuds but we really need quality re-enforcements in the summer.

Nice one Mod and id prefer city to get 4th over Liverpool, hell id even be happy if Spurs beat them to the 4th place , they would completely collapse and ive f**king waited a lifetime to see that happen.

Interesting trip to binfield for us, would they do United a favour and help them beat THEIR record of titles ? I mean their biggest rivals and they can do them a big favour . Dont know about anybody else here but im bricking the run in .

I don't want City to finis fourth although they are in a strong position at the moment.

With sheik's money behind them and CL qualification in their pocket they'll present a huge obstacle for us in the transfer market. I know, if it's not City, it's scousers or spuds but we really need quality re-enforcements in the summer.

My thoughts exactly. It would be in Chelsea's best interests if either Villa or Spurs get 4th place. If City get 4th then they'll be competing with us for the same top players in the summer. With Roman tightening his purse strings and City's owners seemingly able to spend whatever it takes, then how can we compete? If City don't get 4th then the best players will want champions league football and only the greedy bar stewards like Adebayor will choose City over us.

It's amazing that after all of these years of really, really hating Liverpool, I frankly couldn't care less about them now. It's like they're not a threat, so why worry about them?

Every time I see Stevie GBH diving about the pitch, Torres having a hissy fit or Carragher just doing his usual thing, it makes me realise why I hated them in the first place though.

Archived