Season Ticket question

huey

Hi all.

I am seriously contemplating getting a season ticket for next season (hopefully I will have the chance of purchasing one as I have over 100 loyalty points).

My question is this -

Seeing that the Champions League final is going to be held at Wembley next year and I know Chelsea will be in the final, do tickets go on sale to just season tickets holders (like the FA Cup) or will they also be available to members as well? Anyone know from the 2008 final?

Cheers,

Huey

The 2008 final went on sale to members as well. I think it went down to about 40 or 30 odd points in the end as it was very expensive due to being in Russia. But i would of thought being at Wembley the tickets would go the same way as the FA cup final.

I like the optimism you are showing there though.

Buy tickets for all the home cup games (FA, League and UCL) and you'd be pretty much guaranteed a ticket if we got there because of the points you would have built up. It would be very unlikely to get down to member level for a final of that magnitude at Wembley

On a slightly different Season ticket note... How exactly do you go about getting one? Obviously it'l go on a points system but who is it you contact, or is it through the website? The only information seems to be about existing season ticket holders and their renewal.

On a slightly different Season ticket note... How exactly do you go about getting one? Obviously it'l go on a points system but who is it you contact, or is it through the website? The only information seems to be about existing season ticket holders and their renewal.

You will need to keep a close eye on the website (I think an email is sent out to members as well)...this normally announces the number of points required for a season ticket. This will vary based on the number of season tickets that become available. I think the season tickets were offered to members with 67ish loyalty points last year on a first come first served basis....might be an idea to write out your application letter now, as you dont get much time to get them in.

On the official website:

'Details of how new applicants can apply for a season ticket, the UK away scheme and the UEFA awat scheme will be released no later that Friday (May 28)'

Along with dodgy spelling!

Edited by RegRabid