Membership query

Mike 93

Hi, I bought a membership yesterday and the site said I would receive a confirmation email. Still haven't got one and was wondering how long it takes to come through or what I should do if it doesn't come.

Thanks

Hi, I bought a membership yesterday and the site said I would receive a confirmation email. Still haven't got one and was wondering how long it takes to come through or what I should do if it doesn't come.

Thanks

Not sure if the email is automated or not, but i suspect it isnt and if thats the case the offices only just opened back up after the BH weekend.

P.S. Also check your spam folder in your email client.

Edited by coco

Thanks

Can take a wee while .. dont panic

Thanks

I renewed my season ticket yesterday online and recieved a confirmation email yesterday. I would wait a while and ring up with the confirmation number you would have recieved when you submitted your payment details. If you are anything like me and didn't note it down, a call to the box office should still be enough.

Edited by RegRabid