Best Young Brazil Player

BrazilBlue

For everyone who doesn't know about Lucas Rodrigues Moura Da Silva I would like to introduce to you the best young player in Brazil and a future legend of the game. Lucas is an outstanding 18 year old midfielder currently playing for Sao Paulo. Not to be confused with Lucas Paizon. This Lucas is allot better. He is a Central attacking midfielder with electrifying pace and amazing skills. He is going to be a superstar. He was the outstanding player at this years South America U-20 championships. His amazing performances earned him a call up to the Brazil senior team. Players like Neymar and Ganso get all the hype and media attention. But Lucas is the man that I believe will pass both of them and become great.

Here is a video just to give you an idea of what he is like. You will have to watch him in live action for Sao Paulo or Brazil to appreciate his greatness

Edited by BrazilBlue

Surprised you haven't seen this guy. Heard he has a 70million buy out clause. No more cheap brazilians now are there!

Buy-out clause's are always negotiated. £70m? In my opinion he will move for half that. I't won't be this summer but next summer he will move. You can watch him in the

FIFA U-20 world cup this summer,

i heard his buyout was 80mil but i reckon anyone whos young talented is going to be crazy money and then teams like shakter get them for a lot less than anyone like chelsea. look at douglas costa he moved to shakter for no more than 7 mil and united were quoted 19. But i think Lucas has more potential than most

His cameo against scotland for brazil was electrifying he dribbled like it was attached to his feet hes got potential to be a world beater

Some rumors are saying PSG have gone into negotiations and liverpool are sniffing i doubt the liverpool bits true but PSG have form for getting players like him

Edited by zolawannabe