away end

whitewall66

is stamford bridge the only ground in the country where at one time or another the away end has been in all four parts of the ground-north stand and terrace west stand lower east stand upper and lower and the shed

QPR is another. When we used to play there in the 80's we were in the Loft, School End, South Africa Road Stand and Ellerslie Road Stand. :biggrin:

Not 100% sure but I recall us being placed in all four sides at City's Maine Road over the years. I've sat in the Platt Lane end numerous times and the North Stand in that game when it kicked off at the end. I've stood in an end section of terrace in the Kippax stand and although I was not there and only watched on TV I recall our fans running onto the pitch when we won 2-0 up their in '84 from the main stand. Pat Nevin amongst others seemed to be trying to get them to go back. The only thing with that one is that I'm not sure if they were meant to be in the main stand.

Greeetings from Sunny Spain. This is my first post so be gently with me, after all I am getting on a bit now!!

Not sure but I do know for sure that in the old second div days we used to have our fans in everypart of most ground....does that count?

Edited by Montesinos