I doubt the decision over the loan will rest with Mancienne. If Jose wants him back I'm sure he will not be allowed to extend his time there. Since I haven't heard his name mentioned in any comments by the club over the injury crisis I will be surprised to see him recalled. I'm disappointed as this seems to be as good a time as any. However Jose seems more likely to play Drogba, Steve Clarke, or Brito at the back than dare try out a youngster.

Proably better to let him have a good season at QPR then have him at the bench at Chelsea. At least he will improve there. If he does he could make an impact for chelsea next season and that would be very good.

Perhaps you're right but as long as JT is injured (anyone knows when he's back?) I will want to see Mancienne back with us :?

Archived