What a Dilemma

Now this weekend sees some fixtures that interest each other. I personally cant stand seeing the dippers win, so i want a draw against you lot, do you lot want the gooners to win or is a draw the same outcome you would want.

Now this weekend sees some fixtures that interest each other. I personally cant stand seeing the dippers win.

I couldnt give a flying f*** how the the dippers get on,so long as we stuff the arse

I couldnt give a flying f*** how the the dippers get on,so long as we stuff the arse

You keep your habits to yourself ! icon_lol.gif

Dont knock something before you try it icon_wink.gif

United, surely you want to win the title this season? this could affectively do it for you even though you hate liverscum, why worry about a team that is going to win fu*k all this season?

As long as they have a theoretically (did I get that right?) chance of winning a trophy I support everyone that plays them and occaisionally I support a draw icon_wink.gif I supported the Vermin once (95) but I sincerely hope I?ll never go through that trauma again.

I want a draw at Anfield but if any side is going to win it I hope it?s Chelsea (not looking very good atm though icon_sad.gif )

Maybe u should concentrate more on supporting United then worrying about the dippers.

Today means nothing to me unless we get a result tomorrow.

United and Chelsea create there own destiny,i've never looked back during our title wins and thought,I'm glad team A beat team B.

Archived