Man City away ticket

curtis---

Season ticket holders and members with high loyalty points would have first preference.

I wouldn't have a chance then, I might buy a membership to try and get away tickets for the smaller teams next season. do away league games still be in the £50+ range?

I wouldn't have a chance then, I might buy a membership to try and get away tickets for the smaller teams next season. do away league games still be in the £50+ range?

Depends on what ground your going to. Away games are the best at least you'd get a sing song. Stamford bridge is quite poor for atmosphere and getting worse in my view.

You may find some members who are not going will sort you a ticket for the loyalty point(s) they'll get, i've bought tickets in the past for "strangers" its ok but takes a fair bit of trust, they trusted me with their money before i bought the tickets, then i trusted them not to get thrown out ect as it's me who'll lose my membership.

Once the ticket details are announced i'll see what i can do for you.

You may find some members who are not going will sort you a ticket for the loyalty point(s) they'll get, i've bought tickets in the past for "strangers" its ok but takes a fair bit of trust, they trusted me with their money before i bought the tickets, then i trusted them not to get thrown out ect as it's me who'll lose my membership.

Once the ticket details are announced i'll see what i can do for you.

thanks, it'll probably depend on the price, it'll either be man city or else the man united game in may, could you help me with that game?

thanks, it'll probably depend on the price, it'll either be man city or else the man united game in may, could you help me with that game?

Doubt i'll be able to get Utd tickets as wont have enough loyalty points, City ticket will proberly be £45/£50 i'd imagine, let me know for def if you want one then we can arrange payment & your address ect.

Doubt i'll be able to get Utd tickets as wont have enough loyalty points, City ticket will proberly be £45/£50 i'd imagine, let me know for def if you want one then we can arrange payment & your address ect.

I'll let you know after the FA Cup 5th round draw on sunday (assuming brentford doesn't win) as I was planning on going to it if it was a home game, if it's away i'll probably buy the man City ticket, so I'll let you know then

Curtis City ticket details here, it'll depend on my loyalty points i've got & how many will be needed but let me know if you want me to try & sort you a ticket, i'd need the money in my account first though as dont want to be left with a £50+ ticket i may not be able to shift, i'd also send you the ticket by special delivery so its signed for.

MANCHESTER CITY (AWAY) BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE

Manchester City (Away)
Barclays Premier League
Sunday 24 February
Kick Off 1.30pm
Loyalty Points 1
Category AA
Live on SKY

Ticket sales for this match will be as follows:

Members...

Monday 4 February: Tickets will be sold to members on a loyalty point basis one ticket per member. The number of loyalty points required will be announced at chelseafc.com no later than 6pm on Friday 1st February.

Tuesday 5 February: Tickets will be sold to members on a loyalty point basis one ticket per member. The number of loyalty points required will be announced at chelseafc.com no later than 6pm on Monday 4th February.

Wednesday 6th February until 5pm: Tickets will be sold to members on a loyalty point basis one ticket per member. The number of loyalty points required will be announced at chelseafc.com no later than 6pm on Tuesday 5th February

Thursday 7th February until 5pm: Tickets will be sold to members on a loyalty point basis one ticket per member. The number of loyalty points required will be announced at chelseafc.com no later than 6pm on Wednesday 6th February

Friday 8th February to Sunday 11th February: All remaining members can purchase one ticket.

Monday 11th February: Members and Season Tickets can purchase extra tickets (maximum of 3 tickets in total)

Ticket prices
Tickets for this match are priced as follows:

Upper Tier
Adults £53
Juniors (under 16's) £29
Seniors (over 65) £44

Lower Tier
Adults £51
Juniors (under 16's) £29
Seniors (over 65) £42

We have received an allocation of 2834 tickets

Curtis City ticket details here, it'll depend on my loyalty points i've got & how many will be needed but let me know if you want me to try & sort you a ticket, i'd need the money in my account first though as dont want to be left with a £50+ ticket i may not be able to shift, i'd also send you the ticket by special delivery so its signed for.

MANCHESTER CITY (AWAY) BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE

Manchester City (Away)

Barclays Premier League

Sunday 24 February

Kick Off 1.30pm

Loyalty Points 1

Category AA

Live on SKY

Ticket sales for this match will be as follows:

Members...

Monday 4 February: Tickets will be sold to members on a loyalty point basis one ticket per member. The number of loyalty points required will be announced at chelseafc.com no later than 6pm on Friday 1st February.

Tuesday 5 February: Tickets will be sold to members on a loyalty point basis one ticket per member. The number of loyalty points required will be announced at chelseafc.com no later than 6pm on Monday 4th February.

Wednesday 6th February until 5pm: Tickets will be sold to members on a loyalty point basis one ticket per member. The number of loyalty points required will be announced at chelseafc.com no later than 6pm on Tuesday 5th February

Thursday 7th February until 5pm: Tickets will be sold to members on a loyalty point basis one ticket per member. The number of loyalty points required will be announced at chelseafc.com no later than 6pm on Wednesday 6th February

Friday 8th February to Sunday 11th February: All remaining members can purchase one ticket.

Monday 11th February: Members and Season Tickets can purchase extra tickets (maximum of 3 tickets in total)

Ticket prices

Tickets for this match are priced as follows:

Upper Tier

Adults £53

Juniors (under 16's) £29

Seniors (over 65) £44

Lower Tier

Adults £51

Juniors (under 16's) £29

Seniors (over 65) £42

We have received an allocation of 2834 tickets

The draw yesterday has messed it up a bit, I need to wait until the kick off time for the brentford replay is released (I'm assuming in a day or two) so i'll know for sure by 4th february, I'd be looking 1 ticket in the lower tier and i can send you the money first via bank transfer.

The draw yesterday has messed it up a bit, I need to wait until the kick off time for the brentford replay is released (I'm assuming in a day or two) so i'll know for sure by 4th february, I'd be looking 1 ticket in the lower tier and i can send you the money first via bank transfer.

Ok mate let me know & i'll see what i can do for you.

Archived