How to buy the best tickets for a game?

SteveT

Hello,

I have been trying to find some "excellent" tickets for an upcoming game (Sunderland) and I was hoping to get some advice on how to do it. I will be coming from out of the country and visiting during that time. As this is a special occasion for us I don't mind spending a little extra. This will be our first live Chelsea game (I've been a fan for 7 years).

I am asking because the tickets on Viagogo.com seem to be quite poor. In particular I was hoping to get front-row seats if possible. Am I dreaming? Again, I don't mind spending what it takes.

Any advise would be very helpful.

Thank you.

There are lots of friendly,trustworthy men that sell tickets outside the ground on match day. Just listen out for 'Tickets..tickets..any spares.'

Actually you are not wrong.....Ive had some brilliant seats in the past , at a cost. (but if you want em that bad)...These guys are the men to see

Actually you are not wrong.....Ive had some brilliant seats in the past , at a cost. (but if you want em that bad)...These guys are the men to see

No way to buy them ahead of time? I've got a family in tow so I can't exactly be haggling before the game...

Archived