Greetings from Indonesia!

Far

Yo everyone! I'm Far from Indonesia, I'm a Chelsea fan (of course) here.

I've been supporting Chelsea since I was a kid but I don't even know about it or anything lol. But at 2011 or sth, I finally watched Chelsea playing. My first match that I watched was Chelsea vs. Leicester City when Torres scored haha. Since then, I've been watching every Chelsea match if they played. Even if I sometimes can't watch it cause I fell asleep (usually matches in my country are from 10 PM to 3 AM), I usually watch the replay through Internet.

Anyways, good to be here guys! Hope you can accept me in this forum! :)

You are very welcome, Far.  I don;t know if we have any other members from Indonesia.  If you look at the member map - third from the right at the top of the page, you will be able to mark your position on it.

P.S. I've just checked and there is nobody on the map of Indonesia (though not everyone marks their position).

So why don't you get yourself up there!

Archived