Best Home & Away fans pubs...?

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Hi Guys,

I am compiling a new fans guide for the coming season and am after real fans views of which are the best pubs on match days for both home fans & visiting supporters.

Which are the "main pubs" for home fans around the ground..?

Can you let me know the best 5 or so around the ground please and any local establishments that particularly cater for and welcome visiting supporters - pubs, restaurants, parking facilities attractions etc.

Also, any suggestions of pubs that you have visited at other away grounds which are good for away supporters on match days would be great.

Many thanks

Rob

I personally like Brogans just opposite Fulham Broadway station as my home pub on match days.  Good atmosphere with singing and decent beer.  But I'm sure most fans on here will agree we're not spoilt for choice around the ground - too many upmarket places needing to attract clientèle more than once a fortnight so not going out of their way to attract match day crowd.

Hi Guys,

I am compiling a new fans guide for the coming season and am after real fans views of which are the best pubs on match days for both home fans & visiting supporters.

Which are the "main pubs" for home fans around the ground..?

Can you let me know the best 5 or so around the ground please and any local establishments that particularly cater for and welcome visiting supporters - pubs, restaurants, parking facilities attractions etc.

Also, any suggestions of pubs that you have visited at other away grounds which are good for away supporters on match days would be great.

Many thanks

Rob

white horse on parsons green is a safe bet for both home and away fans and is pretty relaxed pre-match.

across parsons green is the duke on the green which is definitely more chelsea, although i wouldnt say that away fans would be un-welcome here.

I usually drink in the fox and hounds on passmore street near sloane square pre match then just get the bus down the kings road to the bridge 

post match the fox and pheasant on Billing Road is a home-fans-only pub with an excellent outdoor area at the back. the pints are f**king sh*te though.