Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Hi all. I've been reading the forum for quite a while now, finally decided to join up.

Scottish, male, 50.  Don't really have a clue about football when compared to the posters here.  I've watched Chelsea since Jose was here first time.  Jose was the reason I picked Chelsea pretty much when I decided to start watching the game.  So as mad as it may seem to life-time fans....I never cared about football before that, never watched it, thought that people that watched it should get off their arse and do something themselves.  I feel very lucky (or clever) for picking the blues.  (I know many think that you should support your local team...but like I said I'm in Scotland, I don't need that baggage.  It's f*cking mental up here.)

Over the last 10 years or so  I've seen (billionaire-funded) ups and downs...Schevchenko and Torres, Drogba and Lampard, I've seen awesome players leave... Robben and Deko...I was in awe of Michael Ballack.   It's been brilliant.  I thought that a player deliberately crushed Petr's head because he was just too good.   That's probably the first time I've called a non-politician a f***ing c**t on tv.  (Not sure about the language policy.)

Last year when Jose came back...I was as smug as anyone could be.  Did not give a f*ck when we didn't win anything.   People said we blew our chance to win the league?  Didn't give a f*ck..  Cups?  Not a f*ck given.  Just stay, Jose.  I have no doubt that we were/are going on to great things and I'm looking forward to it.   

We won the CL on my birthday.  :)