Chelsea MorphWear

Hey guys and Girls,

Huge Chelsea fan, been following since I was 15 years old. How I become a fan.... Father, can you buy me a Manchester United shirt, No Son, It's Chelsea or nothing. Ok, Chelsea then! can I have that one, sure, good boy. My first shirt was with the Cools sponsor haha

As a Chelsea fan and entrepreneur I have designed an Awesome Chelsea Morphsuit, hence my Username ( Chelsea Morphwear) I think for the die hard chelsea fans, these would be a first to any Club, like EVER! Awesome quality, breathable, drinkable custom Chelsea all in one Lycra suits. 

I will post pictures soon. I am just curious to get interest from chelsea fans before mass producing. I had a Manchester united suit made that I sold on Ebay as a one off for a mate and he said his mates were very jelous. 

Google morph suit for ideas but picture a suit as a full Chelsea costume, I can either have your favourite players face or your own :-) for a laugh.

Look forward hearing your thoughts. Prices will be competitive and if I good a good response Ill have my website and ebay store up and running very fast. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived