Chelsea vs. Bolton

Gem

Well we're the 12:45 KO tomorrow [thanks Sky] along with the Mancs I think, so at least for once they're not playing before us. Then again, that didn't exactly matter last week.

Teams? Thoughts?

It?s a shame it's Bolton... theirl threat in the air means we really do need Drogba in both attack and defence [not de-fence] throughout. I know we should take it one game at a time, but with Liverpool coming up, makes me think Jose will alter his line-up slightly. Mikel to start with Maka rested being one of them, mostly for the physical presence he?d add.

I can?t see the back 4 being changed, it would be nice to see Bridge, but nicer if he was selected against the Scousers instead.

Not sure about Cole/SWP/Kalou, don't think Cole is back to full fittness, but he probably needs the games under his belt so he's ready for the latter stages.

I just hope we have a little more creativity than we did against Newcastle. Worst performance of the season so far IMO.

Come on Everton.

Archived