Hi. New to this site.

Hi all. Thanks for the add. I'm From Northern Ireland. Long life Chelsea fan. Get to as many games as I can. Just find it hard getting tickets at times. Was at the Burnley game not the result we all wished for. Over again in December gone to Leeds. Then hoping to get tickets hone to spurs. I've been sorted for the games home to Leicester and home to Brentford. 

I've always wanted a season ticket. It would help a lot with booking flights and hotels. Is it possible to achieve one. 

Many thanks 

I've lost out on flight money many times over a number off years. Its just the chance I have to take hoping to get a tickets. My first Chelsea game was in 1977 my late father and my two brothers were/are Liverpool fans. Didn't convert me anyway. Blue is the colour.