I am going crazy - Spurs match once again changed

munichblue

I have booked all my travel arrangements for the match against Spurs in October. The plan was to stay in London from Friday to Monday afternoon. I travel with 2 lads and our wifes, therefore we have arranged hotel, flights and tickets. Then they announced the 1st change (due to Sky Sports) from Saturday to Monday. Okay, it's derby against Spurs, let's change accomaodation and flights (300 Euros penalty for changing flights for six persons) from Saturday (arriving on saturday, 14:15h) to Tuesday.

Now they have changed once again caused by f***** Spurs and their draw against Reading.

It's enough to drive you mad!

Do you mean the game this month currently scheduled for 8pm on Jan 14th? has that moved?

Exactly, and I will arrive at 14:15 at Heathrow........arrghhh.....don't know how to be on time at the Bridge. How long does it take from Heathrow to SW6 by taxi on Saturday afternoon?

Sorry mate, just being realistic. 2nd half is probably your best option then you can take it out on the spuds for drawing their game today. actions1.gif

I will do mate, I will do...... violent069.gif THFC

Roman Abramovich, check out the above post as an excellent reason to get this man a plane so he can get there from the start icon_lol.gif

Archived