Chelsea - Road to Moscow

Alan

Have to admit I didn't like the video.

No crowd noise,it was like some of the stuff the club put on their Season review DVD's.

At one point I was half expecting to see the Black Pearl sail past,music sounded bit too 'Pirates of the Carribean' to me.

Visually it was great, but I agree with glory55 about the soundtrack. I wasn't too fond of the music, even though it fitted the mood in some parts, but I missed the crowd noises. I just couldn't get as much pumped up about it as I should have. I think it wanted to have an epic feel to it, but I felt it lacked passion. The editing and graphics were good and the technical execution was good, but I have to say I was surprised about some things that were left out, like Drobga's celebration infront of Rafa and I would've liked to have seen more of Lampard when he took the penalty kick. It looks very professional and it's better than most of these kind of videos on the internet, but I've liked some of his earlier work better. Even if they weren't quite as polished as this one is.

Archived