Why Gerrard wants Barry at Liverpool so bad

Gem

icon_lol.gif Funny stuff Gem.

Jokes aside though, Barry to Liverplod is bad news. He will make them a much better side than they already are. He is quality and exactly the type of player they need.

icon_lol.gif quality Gem

:woohoo: Funny stuff Gem.

Jokes aside though, Barry to Liverplod is bad news. He will make them a much better side than they already are. He is quality and exactly the type of player they need.

Its funny you say that Just, because doing the rounds in e-dipper land (forgive me father, for I have sinned) they seem to be irate at the impending move.

They all seem to think Alonso will come quality again (I agree) and that Barry is a useless acquisition when they need quality options outside. In other words, Rafa is going to get gouged for a marginal upgrade in a part of the park where they are already very strong.

If they pay 20m+ for Gareth Barry and wind up getting Milner as their new winger, I will laugh

Archived