Little Guessing Game

barak81

We all know that every papper has lamps, drogs and ricky on there way out this summer, i would personly put my non existent mortgage that 2 if not all 3 will still be here next season..

How ever being more posotive on a monday morning, there our obvusly going to be players coming in, so who's your guess as to our first sighning of the big FILL era and how much is he going to set us back (outside of bosingwa)

My hardearnd monopoly money is going on robinio for 20-25 mill.

Say... 26mil for robinho, 19mil for ronaldinho? hmmm...

Honestly, no regrets if Carvalho were to leave. We wouldn't want some unsettled player who doesn't give in their best for each match. Micah Richards is young and has good prospects for the future. Maybe he is capable of replacing Carvalho... It seems impossible though to land him at Bridge.

Archived