Raijkovic Is Loaned Out To Twente

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,1...3798601,00.html

The 19-year-old is no stranger to the Eredivisie, having made 13 appearances during a loan spell at Dutch champions PSV Eindhoven last season.

New Twente boss McClaren was delighted to have beaten off competition from several clubs to land Rajkovic.

The former England manager told the club's official website: "I am pleased that we could add such a young player with all his qualities to our squad.

"Chelsea have already seen his qualities and therefore signed him. I saw him play with PSV in the past season against Fiorentina in the UEFA Cup.

"When we got the opportunity to add him to our group we immediately did so.

"Many clubs, especially in England, wanted his signature. I want to have as strong a squad as possible with competition for places in each position. And he can play in several positions in defence."

His second loan deal, and back to Holland. He was off at PSV for a while last year. Obviously he is someone that others are watching, so hopefully he will develop as a defender and come back to at least have a shot at the first team

Scott

excellent. nice to know our prospects are in capable hands.

;) Exactly what I thought.

I hope someone has a quiet word to him and tells him to ignore any advice that he gets from McLaren.