It's the little things...

Guest bigjockknew
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Guest bigjockknew

that make you happy.

Just had the dog out for a walk and he pissed over the wee neds who vandalise the school behind my house when they decided to have a clap at him. A few minutes later I saw my cousin's daughter with her new beau - clearly a man of discerning tastes as he was sporting a natty Chelsea top.

This after a day writing letters to many people with the word PENALTIES in them - kept on smirking every time I typed it, much to the chagrin of the Mancs in the office as I seem to have developed a type of Tourettes and have to shout the word randomly.

A happy day in a lot of small ways

ive been telling people its the little things for years....its my time now.....

I think you and I must be on the same wavelength! I was just about to post;

dickywuh also has gained much pleasure from little things! :lol:

Guest bigjockknew
What a lovely post - you can't keep the grin off your face, can you? :rolleyes:

Oh no, it does make a change from doing Morcambesque 'Arsenal' coughs to the Celtic fans in the office, and size has never mattered