Reserves in action tonight

Against Brentford FC, 19.05 tonight.

The Chelsea team tonight is:

Ross Turnbull, Nikki Ahamed, Sam Hutchinson, Jeffrey Bruma, Ben Gordon, Nemanja Matic, Conor Clifford, Joshua McEachran, Fabio Borini, Gael Kakuta, Milan Lalkovic.

Subs: Jan Sebek, Kenny Strickland, Daniel Philliskirk, Billy Clifford, Gokhan Tore.

Finished 2-1 to Brummies. Very disappointing second half.

Kakuta was poor which is I guess understandable, given how long he was out. Matic bossed the midfield in the first 45 but faded after the break. Borini was relentless throughout and impressed me once again but he couldn't do everything on his own.

Very poor second half. Chelsea are a young side and seemed to lack stamina and concentration the longer the game went on, while bottom team Birmingham had a few experienced players in their side. The commentator was getting desperate, trying to blame the pitch for the performance, but that was just bollocks. Next week we're away to double-champions Aston Villa, who are unbeaten this season and have already stuffed us 4-0 at home - should be painful watching!

second half we were aweful. did anyone else see this in the chat?

thats why rooney left everton cause he was selling drugs n was about to be kneecapped n his family had there windows put in nearly every weekend n they had there house raided by police lots

i don't think its true somehow but i creased up reading that!

Archived