Newly Promoted Clubs

coco

It's getting close in the Championship, 3 points seperate positions 2-6. None of the current top 7 have appeared in the Premiership in the last 6 years.

Could end up with another derby game next season if QPR hold on, also our old enemy is lingering close behind only 3 points away from automatic position second place. And maybe even the first ever NON English team to play in the ENGLISH Premiership, Cardiff or Swansea ? ....or both ?

Should be an interesting run in to the the Championship.

TABLE

Edited by coco

I've been to all those clubs watching us away over the years, great memories, you could go down the paper shop at the crack of dawn on a saturday morning, check out the fixture list and see who we had that day, if we were away and I could get a train in time I would more often than jump the train, when I arrived I used to wait at the train station for the Chelsea specials to come in and jump on the buses provided, then find a way into the away end without paying (usually involved running whilst kneeling under the turnstiles). It came in handy living in the midlands, maybe 120 miles from Chelsea, but a lot of away matches were easier to get to.

Hope Leicester dont come up, now that is a sh*teole !!

Would love to see cardiff go up. I put some money on them at the tab to win the division at the start of the season after i heard a rumour that bellamy might be going there. Got them at around $18 odds so could potentially make quite the windfall. Really do not want leeds to get up but then again it would be a bit of fun if they were the whipping boys of the prem.