Amazing what you can find on you tube

clubhappy

Thanks for posting that Clubber, the dressing room at 5:20 (the way its laid out) was exactly the same when I was mascot as a nipper and brought it back. Saint and Greavsie was on that tele in the corner while Kerry sat below reading his paper.

Spent a lot of time in that stand as a kid, I thought it was brilliant until was old enough for The Shed.

Didnt know you were a mascot Mod , think that was every young Chelsea fan's dream , even my own lad Marc .

I absolutely loved the old Stamford Bridge , i have a prized collection of pics ive collected over the years , from magazines, paper cuttings and memoribilia ive bought outside the ground , they say never look back but it was the Chelsea i fell in love with .

Didnt know you were a mascot Mod , think that was every young Chelsea fan's dream , even my own lad Marc .

I absolutely loved the old Stamford Bridge , i have a prized collection of pics ive collected over the years , from magazines, paper cuttings and memoribilia ive bought outside the ground , they say never look back but it was the Chelsea i fell in love with .

I think that somewhere in the gallery there is a picture of young Mod as a mascot (not that long ago)

• 3 weeks later...

Thats my clip, i put it up on youtube few weeks ago, i've had that on vhs tape since it was 1st shown about 89/90, i've also got a short silent film called Awayday on a tape somewhere but cant find it on any of my tapes, it was shown on channel 4 about 1995, its about a Chelsea Hooligan, it was made by a Simon Blake, anyone remember it?

I've emailed the production company & director(Simon Blake) but havent heard anything back yet.