Loyalty points for Man Utd away

Myles_91

I'm new to this forum so I apologise in advance if I have posted this article on the wrong board, but I was just wondering if anyone could hazard a guess as to what the amount of loyalty points required to go to Man Utd away in the Champions League?

I am living away from London these days so don't get to as many Chelsea games as I'd like to (tough times for a student as well), I am a member with 50 loyalty points and I reckon the benchmark is going to be somewhere around the 70 point region.

We've been given an allocation of 3,700 by the Mancs.

To get to the point, can I keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best or am I just kidding myself? :unsure:

Edited by Myles_91

I'm new to this forum so I apologise in advance if I have posted this article on the wrong board, but I was just wondering if anyone could hazard a guess as to what the amount of loyalty points required to go to Man Utd away in the Champions League?

I am living away from London these days so don't get to as many Chelsea games as I'd like to (tough times for a student as well), I am a member with 50 loyalty points and I reckon the benchmark is going to be somewhere around the 70 point region.

We've been given an allocation of 3,700 by the Mancs.

To get to the point, can I keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best or am I just kidding myself? :unsure:

Apart from home games, I have only been to a couple of away games and no cup games this season and still have just over 70 loyalty points that I got for the away games, plus the loyalty points that come with having a season ticket, based on that, I would say that the chances of the tickets getting sold at fifty points are very low. Sometimes I've struggled to get away tickets even with a season ticket, as the Away Travel Scheme is heavily subscribed.

I also received three text messages on the day of the draw, from people asking if I was going and if not could they have the tickets, so it looks like demand is going to be high!

Edited by RegRabid

club will split the away allocation between ST Holders and members...........so there will be a members allocation - but expect it to be up at 70 or so 1st day, then reduce by 5 each day - you may be lucky mate

I hope so :128:

As I reckon my chances of going Old Toilet in May are slim and it will be my first trip up there.

I personally think I'll just be short, but I was virtually robbed of 3 loyalty points from Villa away a few months ago and the staff at Chelsea basically wouldn't give them to me, but that's another story..

I hope so :128:

As I reckon my chances of going Old Toilet in May are slim and it will be my first trip up there.

I personally think I'll just be short, but I was virtually robbed of 3 loyalty points from Villa away a few months ago and the staff at Chelsea basically wouldn't give them to me, but that's another story..

When I was trying to build up enough loyalty points for a season ticket application, I could not afford to go to all cup games, plus, mid-week is not always practical as I work away a lot. Do you know anyone in this postion, as I would pactically be begging people to take these tickets off my hands, so I could get the loyalty points I needed for my season ticket and the big games.

When I was trying to build up enough loyalty points for a season ticket application, I could not afford to go to all cup games, plus, mid-week is not always practical as I work away a lot. Do you know anyone in this postion, as I would pactically be begging people to take these tickets off my hands, so I could get the loyalty points I needed for my season ticket and the big games.

I'm in a similar situation to you myself. I'm a student and am living away from London at this moment, meaning that my funds are obviously quite limited. I go to Chelsea games with one other person who is very rarely able to take my ticket of my hands let alone somebody else's.

The fact that Chelsea have scrapped student prices has made my problem even worse.

Sorry I can't help you.

I'm in a similar situation to you myself. I'm a student and am living away from London at this moment, meaning that my funds are obviously quite limited. I go to Chelsea games with one other person who is very rarely able to take my ticket of my hands let alone somebody else's.

The fact that Chelsea have scrapped student prices has made my problem even worse.

Sorry I can't help you.

Sorry, I meant...do you know anyone who is looking to build up their loyalty points and be willing to let you purchase a ticket using their membership? I would let you use mine, but, I have already got people asking if they can use it for the away leg, plus, I don't really think I'll get a look in.

Sorry, I meant...do you know anyone who is looking to build up their loyalty points and be willing to let you purchase a ticket using their membership? I would let you use mine, but, I have already got people asking if they can use it for the away leg, plus, I don't really think I'll get a look in.

That's the thing, I'm looking to build my loyalty points up too, my friend does it for my membership as I now live too far away to attend more than 10 games a season.

Often on the rare ocassion I don't go, he is sometimes able to get someone else to go but people aren't prepared to pay £50 to go and see us play the likes of Wigan at home, I've talked about ticket prices on another thread.

Almost every Chelsea fan I know that goes to games is a season ticket holder, not a member

Out of curiosity, how many loyalty points do you have? Just want to know what I'm up against for tickets to the away leg! :Connie_threaten:

Edited by Myles_91

That's the thing, I'm looking to build my loyalty points up too, my friend does it for my membership as I now live too far away to attend more than 10 games a season.

Often on the rare ocassion I don't go, he is sometimes able to get someone else to go but people aren't prepared to pay £50 to go and see us play the likes of Wigan at home,

Without wanting to sound too harsh, going to 10 games a season SHOULD put you further down the pecking order for tickets to matches like these. To be honest, it's the "likes of Wigan at home" fans who should get first shout at the more glamourous games.

I don't get the chance for the big matches because I don't go to the little matches that often. That's the way it should be.

Without wanting to sound too harsh, going to 10 games a season SHOULD put you further down the pecking order for tickets to matches like these. To be honest, it's the "likes of Wigan at home" fans who should get first shout at the more glamourous games.

I don't get the chance for the big matches because I don't go to the little matches that often. That's the way it should be.

I completely agree, but to be fair I have only missed the Everton (FA Cup replay) out of the games we've been too and if you count the 3 points I should have had for Villa away that almost atones for it. When I can't go, my mate will take his cousin/friend