Kakuta Progress?

Keiron

Hows he fairin at Fulham, is he making decent progress i seen a run n shot against united , and a nice bit of wing play against stoke, know he scored at weekend but didnt see goal

does anyone have any more of an idea whether hes gonna make it here of what theyve seen?

He hasn't gotten the amount of chances that I think he should get, but when he has played he has looked good. He has been very efficient when playing. He plays the through ball better than most people on our first team. He does have trouble with some strength but I think that will come. He obviously has shown the potential that makes him one of the most exciting prospects that we have but at the same time he has been a little inconsistant. I think his inconsistancy has kept him from getting more time. I have seen good things though.

I work with a foolham season ticket holder and he said Kakuta should be the first name on the teamsheet. He reckons even in the limited chances he's had that he's a cut above anyone else there, but that he needs game time to develop that final bit, making the right choices and learning how to avoid challenges.

Kakuta had decent games for fulham . I personally feel he is better playing through the center than playing wide . He has a very good vision and his through balls and lofted balls will be very useful when he is played through the middle .

Also he is one player who we must give a liberty to stay front and do only the attacking duties . We should not demand he tracks back to defend because he is not suited for that . May be in the furture , he will develop that part of his game and look to contribute defensively as well !

Farm him out to Bolton for 6 months of next season, then he will be ready for us. ::ChELSeAFaN::

Bolton should take all the best young players on loan for a year .... Well that is how it seems.

I just don't get why them and not anther prem club? Maybe cause there decent and they'll get in the team?

I think we should send him on loan to a championship club who are one of the promotion favourites and look to pass the ball around. That would be the most realistic experience we could give him. Let him get used to playing football on a regular basis and against lesser opponents it would be good for his confidence and possibly that bit more self belief will help the consistency issues