Xmas Fixtures

Oblivion

I'm mildly optimistic about things. Spurs have gotten stronger in midfield with the addition of Parker, but their frontline is still garbage IMO, so getting 3 points is not as impossible as it was a few weeks ago. AVB just needs to learn that the high backline needs to be dropped for this season, especially when going up against Defoe and Lennon.

I remember looking at the schedule at one point in 2009 thinking that there is no way we should lose any of these matches and of course we ended up dropping points to Citeh, Everton, West Ham, and Birmingham. I think the moral of that story was that football is a sport and anything can happen, that's why we watch, that's why we love it. If we could predict with absolute certainty what was going to happen we'd all be rich!

Always hoping for the wins though!

If we can go to WHL and get 3 points (tough, I know, but doable), the next 3 games of Villa, Fulham (both home) and Wolves (Away) should give us 9 points that will go some way to keep the pace with City and utd,

Thoughts?

Like I said, lets not look past our matches before we count up our three's

Spurs - 0

Fulham - 3

Villa - 1

Wolves - 3

I think we'll get 7 points. There is no way we will be near the Manchester clubs. We are in transition and have too many poor players to be able to go toe-to-toe with them. The likes of Bosingwa wouldn't even get in City's reserves.