goal of 2011?

trueblue

Luiz vs United, Alex's free kick against Arsenal, and Drogba's long range bomb against Bolton.

BTW, those are all from the 2010/11 season, not the 2011 calendar year.

Additional thoughts: (1) man, I miss Essien. He was involved in the build up on several of those. (2) last year's home kits were sexy.

drogba's ripper against bolton is just fantastic but my favourite there is ramires messiesque run. On a sidenote i know that malouda goal vs west ham is a great strike but always annoys me as he could have so easily slipped torres in there who was making a great run and instead goes for the glory himself, granted it paid off so shouldnt complain too much

Kalou scored two of those goals :D

As much as we all berate him, and his incredible inconsistency he has scored a lot of very important goals for us. If he's happy to accept he'll be generally a sub, I wouldn't ship him off. I've always said with Kalou, if you don't give him the time to think, he'll do something - however if you give him time to think, he'll inevitably cock it up!

Ramires gets my vote there, brilliant how he makes a mockery of City's defence, very much similar to Joe Cole vs Utd