old shed boy

Hello Bobby! What a wonderful username you have chosen! Welcome to the Shed End. Yes, strange goings on, but things have been much worse and we survived! We will live to fight another day! Tell us a bit about yourself.

Moi, comment ca va? Just a bit of info...followed the 'Blues' since '65 saw Tommy Doc throw the final against Spurs away. Saw Bobby Tambling score his 100 goal at the Bridge. The players had pinned another zero to his shirt so that it read 100 instead of No10. Had me bootlaces and braces taken from me in the Fulham Road along with Hundreds of others. Grew to hate Leeds with a passion. Along with 100's of others took the 'North Bank' and the Park Lane End and chased out of Old Trafford.

Impeccable, merci, Bobby! Gosh you have history! You may well have met BlueBeard - I would not be at all surpsied if he was running along the Fulham Road beside you.

So, I'd be really interested to know what you think about AVB's chances of survival - but whatever you do, don't start a new thread!

To be honest I don't think that he has one with me. Anyone who watched the match against United and heard AVB when asked thought that we were the better team and that we controlled the game is either on medication and needs to up his dosage or is survivour of the 'sixties' and his last remaining brain cell just shorted out. I don;t like liars .We were poor and have been for a while. Either we play a system that suits the players we have or we get the players who can play the system AVB wants. Ferguson has rebuilt several teams with great success by being ruthless. Where's Eddie 'the scissors' McCreadie when you need him. I know I'll get slaughtered for this but bring back the Special One before Spurs sign him up.