FIFA Street

Connoor

I think it looks good glad they're going back to more realistic players, I loved the first one, but hated the graphics on 3 (I think?) where Crouch was just a long skinny pole and Rooney was a tree stump, so didn't even bother buying it, but I think I'll get this one.

Well said. The graphic redesign really did ruined the "series". Also looking at more videos there's a fair few nifty features.

I think now that the team that actually make FIFA are working on it that'll be much better final product than the others ever where.

Also I just found this.... :ArousedSmiley: ...and had to share it with you all.

EDIT: After looking back on this post, it comes of completely wrong. But I am going to leave it there anyway due to my amazement that this is an actual emoticon option.

Edited by Connoor

I loved FIFA Street 1 where you could put your own team together and give them their own individual cool kits - I had Pete, JT, Lamps, Duffa and... can't remember the 5th... Cole? Robben? Anyway, after that it went down hill, may give this one a second look.

Edited by Gem

I loved FIFA Street 1 where you could put your own team together and give them their own individual cool kits - I had Pete, JT, Lamps, Duffa and... can't remember the 5th... Cole? Robben? Anyway, after that it went down hill, may give this one a second look.

The customization in this new one looks top draw. This time round I think the teams have proper kits too. I don't recall them having that in the previous editions.