champions league final

richardhenri

The ticket selling arrangements for the Champions League final against Bayern Munich on Saturday 19 May have now been announced.

We will receive approximately 17,500 tickets for the match, which will be priced at £59, £134.50, £218 and £310.50. We have also received 200 youth package tickets for one adult and one junior (aged 14 and under) priced at £140 for both tickets. We have been allocated tickets in the north side of the stadium.

The selling procedure will be as follows:

Wednesday 2 May until 5pm: supporters on the UEFA Away Scheme can purchase one ticket. Supporters on the scheme will be held a category 1 (£310.50) priced ticket. However, scheme holders will be able to select another priced category ticket should they not wish to purchase the category 1 ticket.

Thursday 3 May until 5pm: tickets will be sold to season ticket holders with 82 loyalty points or more.

Friday 4 May ONLINE ONLY until 5pm: tickets will be sold to season ticket holders on a loyalty point basis, one per person. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on this website no later than 6pm on Thursday 3 May.

Monday 7 May ONLINE ONLY until 4pm: tickets will be sold to season ticket holders on a loyalty point basis, one ticket per person. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on this website no later than 6pm on Friday 4 May.

Tuesday 8 May ONLINE ONLY until 5pm: tickets will be sold to season ticket holders on a loyalty point basis, one per person. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on this website no later than 6pm on Monday 7 May.

Wednesday 9 May ONLINE ONLY until 5pm: tickets will be sold to all remaining season ticket holders.

Further announcements will be made if tickets are available after season ticket holders have purchased their tickets.

Duplicate tickets and collection procedure

We regret to inform supporters that there will be NO duplicate tickets available for this match.

All tickets must be collected from the Stamford Bridge box office in person with the fully completed declaration forms by 7pm on Monday 14 May.

looks like we are being left to fend for ourselves, olympic stadium fully booked and no info anywhere as to where to go to watch the game?!!!?

Yes the Olympiastadion has sold all 65,000 tickets for the public viewing at €5 each. We've sold out two grounds for one match, brilliant.. :smile:. According to the Munich paper TZ there should be several more public viewing screens and maybe a Fanmeile as well though as hundreds of thousands of Bayern fans are expected in Munich over the weekend. The Germans are good at organising this sort of thing as shown at the 2006 world cup so there will be plenty places to watch it.

Yes the Olympiastadion has sold all 65,000 tickets for the public viewing at €5 each. We've sold out two grounds for one match, brilliant.. :smile:. According to the Munich paper TZ there should be several more public viewing screens and maybe a Fanmeile as well though as hundreds of thousands of Bayern fans are expected in Munich over the weekend. The Germans are good at organising this sort of thing as shown at the 2006 world cup so there will be plenty places to watch it.

Do you know if they sold tickets to Chelsea fans at the Olympic stadium? just that a few of my pals tried to buy tickets & couldnt get any?

Do you know if they sold tickets to Chelsea fans at the Olympic stadium? just that a few of my pals tried to buy tickets & couldnt get any?

I read on here that some of your fans had ordered and got tickets for the Olympiastadion. They should be ok, Bayern fans are generally friendly and love a beer or two with the visiting fans. Most of the Man City fans enjoyed the pubs etc over here.

Edited by zippy

Nice to see all the season ticket holders turning out for the final, couldn't even sell 4000 tickets for the semi in barca when they all thought we'd get hammered, guess who made the decision to let them have first choice for the final tickets?

To be fair to season ticket holders it is on a Saturday unlike the Barca game which is on a weekday and even Liverpool away which is in this country hasn't sold out as its on a week night

Mate, i managed to get 3, hard work though. Had to google translate everything. I don't think this is geared towards the Chelsea fans, but i will see what's happening when we get there. For 5 euros a piece, they were worth buying as a back up.

I read on here that some of your fans had ordered and got tickets for the Olympiastadion. They should be ok, Bayern fans are generally friendly and love a beer or two with the visiting fans. Most of the Man City fans enjoyed the pubs etc over here.

Nice to hear cheers mate.

Mate, i managed to get 3, hard work though. Had to google translate everything. I don't think this is geared towards the Chelsea fans, but i will see what's happening when we get there. For 5 euros a piece, they were worth buying as a back up.

Yeah my pals tried for quite a while but couldnt get through for some reason, at least your sorted mate, i'm hoping for a big screen & beer tent to be set up for us lot, the police must know 1,000s may travel without tickets, English fans did in the word cup.

Here is a link with a list of Biergardens/bierkellers with public viewing (some hold up to 6,000 people).

www.ganz-muenchen.de/fussball/champions_league/2012/cl_final_partys/muenchen.html

Of course all of these will be packed with Bayern fans but as long as there is no trouble Chelsea fans would normally be allowed in in colours as well. I reckon that there will be a public viewing area somewhere for your fans too but if that is the case then the Munich authorities will certainly let your club know so that the details are passed on to you.

Here is a link with a list of Biergardens/bierkellers with public viewing (some hold up to 6,000 people).

www.ganz-muenchen.de/fussball/champions_league/2012/cl_final_partys/muenchen.html

Of course all of these will be packed with Bayern fans but as long as there is no trouble Chelsea fans would normally be allowed in in colours as well. I reckon that there will be a public viewing area somewhere for your fans too but if that is the case then the Munich authorities will certainly let your club know so that the details are passed on to you.

The German authorities generally organise things really well, so hopefully UEFA let them get on with it without any interference.