Help Identifying Players on My 2010 Shirt

ParsnipMarc

Hello

I am new to the forum and could do with some help.

Can any one help me identify some of the player signatures on my shirt? I know that the top right next to the samsung G is Anelkam. And Ancelotti and Wilkins are at the bottom.

I only ask as im having the shirt framed and I can’t work out who signed where as id like to put it on the back of the frame. It really is one of my prized possessions.

Any help appreciated,

Thanks

M

Images Enc

post-8533-0-45859500-1335904463.jpg

post-8533-0-88914500-1335904510.jpg

post-8533-0-41883100-1335904557.jpg

post-8533-0-22235900-1335904607.jpg

post-8533-0-12180500-1335904646.jpg

post-8533-0-15822400-1335904694.jpg

post-8533-0-29081600-1335904729.jpg

In the second last pic the one on the bottom right to the right of the Samsung G is Lampard for sure.

I have had a couple of things signed by him and know for sure thats his. Although its a little rushed looking ;)

In the second last pic the one on the bottom right to the right of the Samsung G is Lampard for sure.

I have had a couple of things signed by him and know for sure thats his. Although its a little rushed looking ;)

Thank you very much for your help Zola . I know JT is on here too but cant find where he has signed it,

Hmm not sure think the best idea is for you to send me the shirt so I can have a closer look :D

Looks like a 16 in the middle and 25 on the bottom right though but don't think we've had 25 since Zola and last 16 before meireles was Sinclair which that doesn't really look like.

Think we need a penmanship course for our boys though

Where did you get the shirt from ?

Did it come with a COA ?

I can tell you who all the signatures are meant to be , but would like a bit of background info first if possible.

My day job is selling sports memorabilia.

Andy

Where did you get the shirt from ?

Did it come with a COA ?

I can tell you who all the signatures are meant to be , but would like a bit of background info first if possible.

My day job is selling sports memorabilia.

Andy

Hello

My brother got it for me as a birthday present as I have always wanted one. I have never had the opportunity to get one of my shirts signed in person, so he purchased it from a Sports memorabilia auction. I have a COA confirming the signatures are genuine . I do not have the reference sheet for each signature with the COA. I am told it was signed after the Wembley defeat to Man U for the FA Community shield before Ray Wilkins left.

I intend to frame it but would like to put on the back on the frame a reference to each sig. It’s not something I would ever part with as it has greater sentimental value due to the fact it was given to me and the lengths he went to, to get it.

Edited by ParsnipMarc

Would be interested to know the name on the COA , as eBay is flooded with fake team signed items all offering coas. A lot of these find their way into charity auctions too.

The sad thing is the amount of money spent sometimes on something that has been done by a fraud steer in his bedroom .

I'm off to the game tonight but I'll do you a name map tomorrow of who they are supposed to be .

Would be interested to know the name on the COA , as eBay is flooded with fake team signed items all offering coas. A lot of these find their way into charity auctions too.

The sad thing is the amount of money spent sometimes on something that has been done by a fraud steer in his bedroom .

I'm off to the game tonight but I'll do you a name map tomorrow of who they are supposed to be .

The letter says autografica and the COA states Autogrpahs Plus Memorabilla UK NO 598

Edited by ParsnipMarc

Many thanks in advance for the name map. it will be a real help.

Thank you

Andy (Poyetwise) has just called me about this. Andy is a very well know autograph dealer who knows more about footie sigs than anyone i know, so he does know what he is talking about, but what concerns me is that you have said it came firstly from myslef (and i don't sell very much footie at all, least of all signed shirts) and then a COA from two other known autograph dealers, with a number that does not correspeond to any of the known autograph associations that i am aware of!

If this item came from eBay, then i am afraid that whoever bought it has been had, because the signatures are as Andy has suggested, all fake. All have been signed by the same person. Speak with any AFTAL dealer and they will tell you the same.

One thing i always ask anyone who has purchased an item from eBay, is what name and address details are on the COA, and in nine cases out of ten the answer is 'there isn't any!) which should tell you all you need to know!

If you want to know more about me and my experience with autographs, just type in my name or trading name into Google. Andy can help you wirth identifying who the signatures are meant to be, and If i can help in any other way just mail me.

Best of luck tonight.

Garry King. Autografica.

Andy (Poyetwise) has just called me about this. Andy is a very well know autograph dealer who knows more about footie sigs than anyone i know, so he does know what he is talking about, but what concerns me is that you have said it came firstly from myslef (and i don't sell very much footie at all, least of all signed shirts) and then a COA from two other known autograph dealers, with a number that does not correspeond to any of the known autograph associations that i am aware of!

If this item came from eBay, then i am afraid that whoever bought it has been had, because the signatures are as Andy has suggested, all fake. All have been signed by the same person. Speak with any AFTAL dealer and they will tell you the same.

One thing i always ask anyone who has purchased an item from eBay, is what name and address details are on the COA, and in nine cases out of ten the answer is 'there isn't any!) which should tell you all you need to know!

If you want to know more about me and my experience with autographs, just type in my name or trading name into Google. Andy can help you wirth identifying who the signatures are meant to be, and If i can help in any other way just mail me.

Best of luck tonight.

Garry King. Autografica.

Garry

Many thanks for your personal reply. I suspected as much from what Andy said. Please don’t get me wrong, I was not saying I bought it from you. Just what the certificate I have said. I understand you’re a reputable dealer and from what you and Andy have said I have not got a legit item. I would happily send you the cert if you wanted. Rest assured neither certificate nor shirt will ever leave my possession and if you’d prefer I can shred the certificate.

This said the money paid for it went to a charity and I am told it was less than £50.

Either way I would be immensely proud to place any Chelsea Shirt on my wall.

Many Thanks

Well thats a buzz kill

Well thats a buzz kill

I still have an Official 2010 Chelsea Shirt. It still makes me smile looking at it thinking what It could have been. It makes me happy knowing that a charity benefited from its sale and its one less fake in circulation, and I still have a 2010 shirt that I didn’t have before.

Either way as ill be proud to put it on my wall, Because of what it represents.

Edited by ParsnipMarc