Memorable Rangers games

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Anyone remember the Battle Of Britain in 1992?

Champions League - Rangers v Leeds United. Tie played over two legs, no away fans allowed at either game, supposedly.

Take your pick, brief match highlights from both games...

...or the 58 minute documentary...

1971/72 European Cup Winners Cup Final in Barcelona.

Rangers v Dynamo Moscow

1.   Peter McCloy

2.   Sandy Jardine

3.   Willie Mathieson

4.   John Greig

5.   Derek Johnstone

6.   David Smith

7.   Tommy McLean

8.   Alfie Conn

9.   Colin Stein

10. Alex MacDonald

11. Willie Johnston

Subs.

Gerry Neef

Alex Miller

Derek Parlane

Off to Barcelona!

1983/84 Scottish League Cup Final, Hampden Park

Rangers v Celtic

Super Ally on form yet again! I was on a drinking holiday in the Highlands at the time, and I watched this match in a pub in Inverness. Rangers fans one end of the bar, Celtic the other end, it kicked off big time throughout the game (no surprise there!).

Guest RFC_CFC

At work so cant post the videos but will later on when I finish.

So many to choose from that I have attended.

Special games like Inter Milan and Parma at Ibrox where you will never EVER get a better atmosphere, heart pounding and hairs standing on end at the CL theme being belted out just after Simply The Best and TBB.

The BOB was one I loved, went to both legs although I was on the young side so remember very little about it bar the atmosphere at ER which was crazy!