Help needed for FFT feature ASAP!

JoshIlanBlogs

Hi guys,

I am doing a feature in Four Four Two on 'Football snacks of the world', and need your help on a few things.

Please can you help by providing me with some information on what a bratwurst mit brotchen (sausage in stale bread: found at German football grounds as a half-time snack) and pommes rot-weis (chips with ketchup and mayonaise) taste like? Also, what do nachos (obvious, I know, but in the context of a football game, from your American tour for example) taste like?

If you have eaten it at a football match, that would be great! If not, then please tell me what it tastes like anyway.

If you give me you full name, I will credit you for it in article.

Thanks in advance,

Josh

Hi guys,

I am doing a feature in Four Four Two on 'Football snacks of the world', and need your help on a few things.

Please can you help by providing me with some information on what a bratwurst mit brotchen (sausage in stale bread: found at German football grounds as a half-time snack) and pommes rot-weis (chips with ketchup and mayonaise) taste like? Also, what do nachos (obvious, I know, but in the context of a football game, from your American tour for example) taste like?

If you have eaten it at a football match, that would be great! If not, then please tell me what it tastes like anyway.

If you give me you full name, I will credit you for it in article.

Thanks in advance,

Josh

I've lived in Germany and have been to several Bundesliga games. Their sausages are in another league to the greasy, fatty bangers (which are about 5% meat of dubious origin) served up over here, and the bread rolls are not in my experience stale. They are often tiny in comparison to the sausage that hangs out either side. Very good with ketchup and mustard, and usually reasonably priced.

As to the chips, I prefer them with ketchup, but chips with mayonnaise are pretty tasty as well. I've never tried them with both, though, and can't say I've noticed too many Germans having both.

As for the beer at German grounds, it is vastly superior to the over-priced gassy lager we get over here, and cheaper, too.

Archived