Friendly greetings from Genk.

Krc-fan

Wauw!

This is great!

This is a new step in the evolution of my club!

One of our youth players at one of the best clubs in the world! Amazing!

Ik wens je enorm veel geluk, Kevin!

Ik heb er alle vertrouwen in!

I wish you all the luck, Chelsea-fans!

Kevin is a good football player. But more than that, he's a good guy. A 'braaf menneke', we say in Flemish.

I had never expected this on that Wednesday.

And next year Thibaut!

Brilliant!

Welcome to the Shed End, Krc-fan.  I'm afraid only the mods can alter the titles of threads, so if one of them looks into this thread, they will spot your request.

I hope you stay with us and post from time to time, even if you're not strictly speaking a Chelsea fan.

Thank you, Moi!

(Parlez-vous français, Moi?)

And thank you, Footballoholic!

Yes, indeed, Footballoholic. Soon, will be flemish your second language. If you wish, the first lessons may start here. Out of sympathy for Chelsea, I will not ask a lot of money. But indeed, I'm proud. Chelsea is a great club. I've seen that Manchester United imitates (or try) with many Belgian youth players. But. Chelsea has the best one!

And now finally Kevin! Great. I am confident.

I follow him since the youth. He and Thibaut (Courtois) and Christian (Benteke). And now. This is unbelievable. Racing Genk is a young club. This year, twenty-five years. And then. Three youth players at the highest level. Yes! That makes me proud! Very proud!

Higher than Aston Villa, Ace! That's for sure.

He's still young.

He's a beast.

He knows the Englisch competition now.(His adaptation was very good.)

But that's for all the Belgian guys, playing in England.

I'm looking forward to that Eden and Kevin now daily play (uhm, playing football) with each other.

In our nationaal team they are very good. Really, really very good!

I expect more automatism now. Faster. More offensive.

What a brilliant thread, bought a smile to my face!

Welcome Mr Genk Fan. Thank you for the brilliant contribution to our squad. Thank you for your countries brilliant contribution(s) to our squad!

I wish your countrymen all the best in the world cup next year, I think Belgium will be very strong indeed. 

Well!

Thank you, Mr Sharpy!

I'm impressed!

Thank you very much!

Uhm.

I don't know, Mr Sharpy. I really don't know.

The most important last year was this one.

(Sorry, my dear neighbours from Holland. The ones on this forum.)

(The Dutch in black.)

Al the rest now is bonus and magic. But! Our goal and vision is 2016. When Charly Musonda jr is ready. Do you know Charly Musonda jr, Mr Sharpy?

Welcome, Bradley!

It's brilliant here!

So!

A very good morning to you all, dear forum members and guests.

Have a great day!

Have a happy Sunday!

Perhaps with some music. Like this one. From Kate. One of our Genk fans.

Seems me ok, on this 'introduce yourself thread'.

With friendly greetings from Genk!

C'est qui, Moi?

It's not Bardot.

Une Française?

No, it's not Bardot.  It's an English actress who has aged rather better than the once gorgeous Brigitte!

Her name is Lesley Anne Down.

Beautiful women, Moi!

I don't know her.

But. Indeed!

Good choise.

Moi (Uhm, I , me Krc-fan), je préfère Emmanuelle Béart. Tu connais Emmanuelle Béart?

Indeed I do - I even knew her father - Guy Béart...

Do you realise, Krc, that you are allowed to post in other threads as well?

Yes. I know, Moi. But, I prefer to stay here. On this thread. As guest. Writing something about my team, and Kevin, and Thibaut, and the connection with Chelsea, and Christian Benteke, and our fans, and some news, and Emmanuelle Béart, and ...

I hope, after this 'say-hello-round', the mod(s) will (please, mod(s)!) put it back to 'International Football'.

Perhaps, you can, ...., Moi?

Avec un certain charme féminin?

Thank you.

Yes. I know, Moi. But, I prefer to stay here. On this thread. As guest. Writing something about my team, and Kevin, and Thibaut, and the connection with Chelsea, and Christian Benteke, and our fans, and some news, and Emmanuelle Béart, and ...

I hope, after this 'say-hello-round', the mod(s) will (please, mod(s)!) put it back to 'International Football'.

Perhaps, you can, ...., Moi?

Avec un certain charme féminin?

Thank you.

No, Krc, I can't, and again no, the mods won't, because this is your introduction thread.  There is nothing to stop you starting a new International thread about Belgium football, though.  Just go to the International section and at the top right you will see a Start New Topic button.  People will be more likely to respond to you there, because they will realise it is a thread about football.

By the way my favourite Belgian singer is Jacques Brel.

Archived