Blue is the colour

Teddy
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Hello there lads,

This weekend was the first time I attented a Chelsea match live at the Bridge. Picked the right one with the 6-0 win in mind. Got this tickets as a birthday present from my girlfriend, was seated at the West upper. Great game, great view! Been a Chelsea fan for years now, finally got the chance to attend a home game. Having seen this, wouldn't be the last time for sure, have to earn some money again now.

But, I still have a question or so left, probably you guys could help me out. First of all, the famous Headhunters are seated at the Shed right? What actually is the difference between the Matthew Harding and the Shed? And is it possible without a season ticket to get a seat either at the Shed or Matthew Harding for a home game from back home in Holland?

And last of all, where can I find all the usual chants of Chelsea?

Blue is the colour!

Steven

Welcome to the Shed End!  It was a great first match to go to!

Become an international member and you'll be able to buy tickets for both MH and the Shed.  Both have loads of atmosphere.  Lower MH is better atmosphere than upper MH (I think they tend to sit down in upper MH) - far better atmosphere than West Upper, though the view is not so good as you can obviously see one end really well and the other hardly at all.  But you'll be standing up and singing (you don't have to sing but it's much more fun if you do!).  It's obviously easier to get tickets for matches against 'smaller' teams (for bigger games you might need loyalty points, built up by going to games).  And for earlier rounds of cups, it's easier still.  Just log on early on the day they are available and you should be fine.

Membership is closed at the moment but will reopen during close season.  Join early and you get bonus loyalty points.  It doesn't cost much -about £25 (30 euros) and you get £5 off each ticket you buy.  You can also opt for TV membership or Chelsea magazine membership for not much more.

From one of the lasses (rather than 'lads')

a)  In my eyes not a lot - though at the Shed End you can be next to the oppo fans so you may want to make sure your injections are up to date!  Seriously, it's something that may add to or detract from your experience, you'd have to make your mind up!

b)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DAqpftt4yY - fairly comprehensive.  Carefree, the Willian song are must-knows.  As is We're the only team in London with the European cup" (especially when playing Arsenal  :laugh2: ) which I don't think is on there but google it.

a)  In my eyes not a lot - though at the Shed End you can be next to the oppo fans so you may want to make sure your injections are up to date!  Seriously, it's something that may add to or detract from your experience, you'd have to make your mind up!

b)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DAqpftt4yY - fairly comprehensive.  Carefree, the Willian song are must-knows.  As is We're the only team in London with the European cup" (especially when playing Arsenal  :laugh2: ) which I don't think is on there but google it.

Thanks mate! Will help a lot