Season Review 2013/14

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Yeah I was disappointed with the last two I bought. On the 11/12 with the CL semi v Barca, you literally saw the goals and nothing else. For such an important game, you would have thought they would do something special for it or extended it.

I'm guessing no one has bought the DVD then.

Yeah I was disappointed with the last two I bought. On the 11/12 with the CL semi v Barca, you literally saw the goals and nothing else. For such an important game, you would have thought they would do something special for it or extended it.

I'm guessing no one has bought the DVD then.

Yeah that's exactly why I don't buy them anymore its like no effort is made to make it more than a goals package really.

I watched a season review 3 part thing on Chelsea TV which wasn't bad but I don't know if the DVD is the same thing or even similar

• 1 month later...

Managed to watch it and I must say, its a MASSIVE improvement on the previous season reviews. They have got rid of the lame Chelsea tv commontary and got Sky, BT and ESPN commontary. They've also included other highlights apart from the goals - previously they only showed the goals. Jose is also on there talking about some of the games. 

Really recommended, a massive improvement. 

Managed to watch it and I must say, its a MASSIVE improvement on the previous season reviews. They have got rid of the lame Chelsea tv commontary and got Sky, BT and ESPN commontary. They've also included other highlights apart from the goals - previously they only showed the goals. Jose is also on there talking about some of the games.

Really recommended, a massive improvement.

Wow unfortunately its about 10 years too late

• 2 weeks later...