For those going to Valencia

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Thinking of going myself, but all options look pretty expensive so far.

Added to that is the fact that UEFA have yet to punish Valencia and Inter for the prolonged mass brawl the other night. Failing to control their players ? Unarguable case given the TV footage I would have thought. UEFA will probably make them play the game behind closed doors or at a neutral venue. Wouldn't wanna book flights and then find we can't get in or it's in another country.

Hang on a minute! I've just remembered Valencia are G14. That solves that one then.

UEFA 10122.gif G14

How much were those flights?

I really want to go!!

Its not going to be cheap!!

Definately cant afford to fly direct to Valencia,the prices rip the arse right out of it icon_sad.gif

Hopefully we will fly to ALICANTE 128.gif

And stay there for 2 or 3 days........... in the sun 128.gif

Wouldn't it be nice!!!

Any deals you find............

PLEASE spread the love......

.....share the knowledge!!

Up the chels!!!!

Booked and sorted Glory. Seven of us going at the moment.

Fly Luton to Barcelona early Tuesday morning, then train to Valencia. Fly back from Barca at night on the Wednesday.

?170 return.

Direct flights were going early morning from East Midlands on the Monday, returning on the Wednesday, for ?200 ish.

Sound mate!!

What is the situation with the trains from Barca?

price wise and time wise?

Im not fussed about flying direct.

I have to give it a week and see what the situation is with the lads anyway before we book anything.

If we can manage it,we will be there.

Thanks just

Rob

I'll find out tomorrow Rob.

I've had nothing to with the bookings. One mate has done the flights and hotels, another has sorted the trains. There's nine of us going now. Should be good.

Five of us are garaunteed tickets through the Euro away club the rest, (all true Blues), will be winging it. So, if there's any euro club members who can't make it, I'd be very grateful for a shout on the tickets.

• 2 weeks later...

Cant go just icon_sad.gif

Too expensive at the moment!!

Im gona stay domestic and do West Ham Away,Arsenal Away,Semi Final ( 128.gif Final???)

The rest of Our home games and maybe do the next round of the CL IF we make it!

Have a brilliant time out there just!!

Hope its hot and the beer is flowing for the Chelsea....Enjoy.

Rob

Hi Mark

I'll see you out there mate

Dave

Watcha Dave. E-mail me and I'll give you my mobile number and we'll arrange a meet.

Hi Mark sent you an e-mail looking forward to a few beers in the sun

Dave

Hi Mark

I'll see you out there mate

Dave

Watcha Dave. E-mail me and I'll give you my mobile number and we'll arrange a meet.

Hi Mark sent you an e-mail looking forward to a few beers in the sun

Dave

I didn't know you drank Dave 431.gif429.gifbeerfunnel.gifDrINKing.gificon_eek.gif

Have booked flights from Gatwick to Valencia direct, out on 8th, back on 11th. No match tickets yet so in the unlikely event of anyone having any spares then I'd be grateful if you'd bear me in mind. 2 of us going! JUST: Maybe we could meet up for a beer in the pre-match build up!