2015-16 Shirts?

Ballack & Blu

Yeh taking longer than usual to release them this year. I suspect they are doing a little bit more behind the scenes with Yokohama this year and winning the league would of delayed the advertising campaign.

Looking foward to new shirt sponsor. I'm going JT on the back this year. Easy choice for me too.

The kits you are referring to will definetley be fake .

Probably to do with the Samsung deal not running out until the end of the season. Can't imagine they would be too pleased with an ad campaign/kit release with another company if they still have sponsorship. Details will probably emerge come Sunday/whenever the contract runs out. 

They are good copies of all 3 shirts that are on googled "new chelsea shirt", A blue, white, and black with yokohama, i know there fakes btw..

I was in Turkey last year before the new shirts were launched so i was sceptical but found they were spot on. Yes they might be fakes but they are bloody good ones normally!

Archived