Ga?l Kakuta to sign for chelsea

xavier

the young forward from RC Lens academy will sign his first professional contract with chelsea.

I hope platini could do something about that as it's very frustating for our clubs to see their work not coming to fruitition.

There is nothing at all he can do about it, even if he wanted to.

NOt sure how it works with compensation in the situation where a youngster moves country before he signs a professional contract. Within the UK there is often a compensation fee paid which is decided by a tribunal if the clubs can't come to an agreement but it is normally pretty small.

Personally I think they compensation should be higher in these cases

is he rated highly then? surprised we got him. i thought wengers mob woulda been after him.

arsenal have signed 3 young french players from others clubs this year. can't have them all...hopefully...

Archived