Hello! Greetings from an argentinian

Hello blue guys! Thanks for letting me in. I'm from Argentina and been a crazy River Plate fan since child, travelling around to see the Millo for years (congrats on how cheap you got Enzo from us haha 😅). Also a big fan of football and specially the Premier League. 

I'll be travelling across England for the first time and turns out the first match of the year finds me in London. I'm dying to make the dream come true and get to see a Premier game. I understand a Chelsea-City is a very difficult one but you guys think there's a tiny chance to get a member ticket? I guess the Matthew Harding and the Shed End ones are quite impossible from what I've read on internet, true? I know those are THE ones as I always like feeling the atmosphere and being crazy at the stadium haha .

Hope this message don't bother you guys. I can assure in case I get the ticket, I won't be filming with my f***ing phone as a f***ing tourist during the game as that's something that happens in my stadium and get's me crazy.

And the last one, I couldn't find this info in any place of the official website nor ig. Is the ticket selling starting tomorrow?

Thank you a lot!

Welcome @vedder 

Easily finding tickets for that game will be like finding rocking horse sh*t, but a decent alternative is HERE if you have a big enough wallet! That website is not connected to us or anything, I've just used it before and not had any problems!

Have a safe trip!

8 hours ago, Mod said:

Welcome @vedder 

Easily finding tickets for that game will be like finding rocking horse sh*t, but a decent alternative is HERE if you have a big enough wallet! That website is not connected to us or anything, I've just used it before and not had any problems!

Have a safe trip!

I had a look at that site. Longside and shortside cracked me, then the prices destroyed me!

Welcome Vedder! I hope you get a ticket.

3 hours ago, Valerie said:

I had a look at that site. Longside and shortside cracked me, then the prices destroyed me!

Yea it's more fairer on lower-key games but that one will be very in demand!

Thank you @Mod @Valerie 

I definitely do not have a wallet of that size 😅

I'll try with the official selling. Thought it would be today as for the 42 days prior to the game rule, but I don't see any selling going on yet.

Thanks!