Signed Chelsea shirts

Enrico

Where's a good, reliable place to get signed shirts? Other than eBay. icon_lol.gif Those with Certificates of authenticity (authenticated by? 300.gif ) would be nice... but I guess not crucial?

It's a gift for my boss... I'll need them to be able to ship here relatively quickly... We've looked on ebay and there are those available for maybe 200 odd pounds. Is that the going rate?

Chelsea auctions which you can find on the official Chelsea website. They don't always have signed stuff readily available but they do have signed individual and team shirts on a pretty frequent basis. The trick to succesful bidding is to place your bid in the last few seconds otherwise you have little to no chance of winning the bid. Got myself a shirt signed by the squad of 2004/05 which is now framed and placed next to 3 other signed shirts in the 'Chelsea room'.

The owners of Sporting Icons have been found guilty of selling forged signed items of signed football shirts.

I would be very careful in buying signed shirts.

The owners of Sporting Icons have been found guilty of selling forged signed items of signed football shirts.

I would be very careful in buying signed shirts.

That's why I only use the official website where the products come with authentication from the club itself.

Archived