See Coventry band The ENEMY for free.

MadMickC.F.C.

Anyone who cannot make the Cobham footie match ball.gif on July the 5th,are most welcome to come to Godiva City to see the Enemy for free.

The Coventry Festival @ The War Memorial Park was a total success last year.The Enemy have agreed to do it again.

So anyone who fancies a good day out(weather permitting,) in the Midlands.??

PLEASE NOTE.At the moment you are only allowed to purchase alcohol within the park,still wating on Council approval. 431.gif

Will keep you all posted with developements.

Cheers.

Mad Mick.

Mick, my mates and i love The Enemy!

I've seen them 3 times, once at the Astoria, once in Brixton, and once in Ibiza.

Would very much appreciate you posting details as you get them.

By the way, how long is the drive from London to Cov?...

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
well, nows your chance.

Hi mate.Log onto www.godivafestival.com for all the information that you will need. :lol:

Alcohol will only be purchased & consumed within an enclosed area. A zero tolorance will be inforce.

The Enemy will be performing on Saturday evening. :D Sharing the stage is Art Brut.?

I hope this helps.Any questions /answers required,please do not hesitate to pm me.

Enjoy the day. ;)

Archived