Dear Huntelaar Fans..

yogic

"I love clubs with great history like Ajax, I also love United," Huntelaar told Dutch reporters. "It's a club that makes me dream, especially as Ruud van Nistelrooy played there and did great things with them.

"I know certain English clubs are following me, like Manchester United, who are very interested in me."

United interested in Huntelaar

Yeah, there has been more smoke to this end in the last few days, and while its certainly not the be all and end all, I dont hold out much hope for him coming here.

To be honest, Im not sure high wages and the promise of prizes are enough to shake our reputation of being a semi-graveyard for young talent/promising strikers

This has been said a while back that he liked Man Utd as a team, not much more of it. We will wait and see. One thng I really hope that we don't see is us starting with Anelka, Sheva, Pizarro as our starting attack

• 2 weeks later...
This has been said a while back that he liked Man Utd as a team, not much more of it. We will wait and see. One thng I really hope that we don't see is us starting with Anelka, Sheva, Pizarro as our starting attack

ManU has put a bid on Berbatov and he is confident it will get through. This might affect on Ronaldo as well as Huntelaar. If Huntelaar has been a ManU target surely he isn't in the picture if Berba deal goes through.

If they sell Ronaldo as well they have so much money that they can buy any player anyway.

Might affect on Robinho as well.

The more I think of it it might affect on the global warming as well :) .

Archived