The Premier League

Gem

West Ham - Hehe, players being sold over the manager's head, players being injured, fans turning on everyone...

Man City - God knows, funds available? Owner available? Money money money available?

Everton - Y'not buying anyone then? Ah yes, a defender, not much hope of improving on last season's 5th.

Tottenham - HA!!! Sold Defoe in Jan, now let Keane and probably Berbatov go... Darren Bent to lead the assult on the midtable spot.

Arsenal - Losing to Fulham... Fulham. Star players gone, good times.

Newcastle - Milner doesn't want to stay, Owen either... at least they've got Given.

Us? Well... £8m on a masterclass, got a commitments from our most influential players, world cup winning manager, good football (although still showing we can battle it out when we need to).

For the first time in what seems a long time, we can really look forward to our season and the twists and turns... can it only get better for the others? To be honest, doesn't look that way for all of them.

:lol:

Indeed, it's all topsy turvy. Hull already have a third of the points that derby got last year.

A lot of people are saying that it is okay that manu are stumbling out of the gates because they did the same thing last year and it ended up fine for them, but we can't forget how slowly we got off too with Jose being sacked, and everything going their way.

I know it has only been 2 games, but keep on doing what you've been doing Felipe its going to be a fun year.

Indeed, it's all topsy turvy. Hull already have a third of the points that derby got last year.

A lot of people are saying that it is okay that manu are stumbling out of the gates because they did the same thing last year and it ended up fine for them, but we can't forget how slowly we got off too with Jose being sacked, and everything going their way.

I know it has only been 2 games, but keep on doing what you've been doing Felipe its going to be a fun year.

Although they weren't without Ronaldo and Rooney for the first month last time around. It'll be interesting to see if they cope with injuries to their major players as well as we did.

West Ham - Hehe, players being sold over the manager's head, players being injured, fans turning on everyone...

Man City - God knows, funds available? Owner available? Money money money available?

Everton - Y'not buying anyone then? Ah yes, a defender, not much hope of improving on last season's 5th.

Tottenham - HA!!! Sold Defoe in Jan, now let Keane and probably Berbatov go... Darren Bent to lead the assult on the midtable spot.

Arsenal - Losing to Fulham... Fulham. Star players gone, good times.

Newcastle - Milner doesn't want to stay, Owen either... at least they've got Given.

Us? Well... £8m on a masterclass, got a commitments from our most influential players, world cup winning manager, good football (although still showing we can battle it out when we need to).

For the first time in what seems a long time, we can really look forward to our season and the twists and turns... can it only get better for the others? To be honest, doesn't look that way for all of them.

;)

Don't count chickens yet lass, thou needs to step on brake a bit, still time for wheels to fall off with Kenyon and Buck at helm.

True Tim, but I'm just having fun laughing at West Ham and Spuds to be honest.

And whats wrong with that. Never has there been so much turmoil at or 3 biggest London rivals than now.

Arsenal - skint, cashburn-out grove has them in a financial hole, Wenger keeps on about not buying his way up the league, only because he doesn't have any money. Will Silvestre, their most recent signing make all the difference?

West Ham - on their 3rd take over in as many years. Have sold Ferdinand and let Lungberg walk to reduce wages, things are far from rosey at Upton Park.

Spurs - Camolli seems insistant that his signing Bent will be played at all costs. They lost their last manager down to his arrival and now want to sell every other forward so he gets a game. Dressing room are currently not talking to Berbatov.

Will Paulevchenko, their most recent signing make all the difference?

Chelsea - First appearance on BBC's MOTD was introduced with the 'samba beat' from the Nike ad playing over the top.

But lets not get carried away, 2 league games, regardless of the off field squabbles does not make a season.

It's the first time in a long time our club seems to be in the rosiest position to our London rivals, but rest assured, in typical Chelsea fashion, we'll shoot ourselfs in the foot again, guaranteed!!

West Ham - on their 3rd take over in as many years. Have sold Ferdinand and let Lungberg walk to reduce wages, things are far from rosey at Upton Park.

On the subject of West Ham, it was amusing to see that only 10,000 turned up for the Macclesfield game last night, and those that did spent the entire match singing anti-Curbishley songs. Massive club, great fans.

True Tim, but I'm just having fun laughing at West Ham and Spuds to be honest.

Don't get me wrong Gem I'm at the front of the queue when dealing it out to Hammers and Spurs followers (the Hammers at home is always one of my trips back to the mother land and will be this year too; followed by Biffy Clyro at Brixton Academy), but after that performance against Wigan we've still got along way to go before we are watching sexy football week in week out.

I actually feel a bit sorry for the Hammers as their top management makes Kenyon look capable and not to mention Curbs-the-team-wrecker for f**k sake buying Dyer and Ljungberg says it all.

Archived