History Repeats Itself And Takes A New Turn At The Same Time

Star

So Kenyon does a Ronaldinho with Robinho.

Man City become nine times richer than us.

One question .... with players going out are we skint ?

We cough up 30 million for Sheva and United pay more for Berbatov and Man City nick Robinho from under our very noses

Let us think hard here .... Sidwell, Ben Haim, Pizzaro all out on free's .... SWP and Sheva we take it commanded fee's

I'd say the outlay on Boswingwa and Deco was balanced by the sale of the above.

Manchester City are the money men now it takes the pressure off us perhaps but now we will have to do what Man United have done since Roman came along - pick up players quietly and re-group and battle back to the top.

Something tells me we won't do this with Kenyon, in fact everything does.

Will the transfer window determine everything in the future i'm not so sure but Man City will be buying Kaka etc next year it's game on !!

Manchester City are the money men now it takes the pressure off us perhaps but now we will have to do what Man United have done since Roman came along - pick up players quietly and re-group and battle back to the top.

Good shout!!

I certainly hope so star!

Watch Robinho have a blinder against us and set the league alight now. Kenyon is a cu*t, its fcuk up after fcuk up with him.

He lets SWP go to city for £3m less than Milner has just signed for Villa and then we get Gazumped for how much.....oh yes £3m.

Yesterday could have massive repercussions on the destination of the title this season,at 1 stage we had Robinho City had Berbatov with Man U were empty handed then its all change.

Looks like another season of watching Malouda failing to beat anybody then. If i was Scolari i'd be pissed off. 2 players he asked for and we managed to get a £8m 31 yr old who was no longer wanted by his club, now i like Deco but i dont think the club was crying out for another midfielder.

We needed somebody who plays second forward or wide, who could take people on and score goals. We needed SWP,Kalou with end product. To let SWP/Sheva go then miss out on Robinho is a major cock-up.

Kenyon should be sacked.

Archived