digital picture frames

dkw

ok people i need your help. im looking to buy my parents a digital picture frame and im confused already by my google searching. im looking to spend around £100 so i oviosuly want a quality one. has anyone got any advice?

I know that the cheaper ones have fairly low resolution and the pictures look crap.

Also, you need to decide how you will get the pictures in to the frame. Will you put them on an SD card or the like? or can the frame access them wirelessly from a PC over the network?

PC world has a lot of different ones but good luck in getting anyone to explain it all to you in-store!

• 2 weeks later...
I know that the cheaper ones have fairly low resolution and the pictures look crap.

Also, you need to decide how you will get the pictures in to the frame. Will you put them on an SD card or the like? or can the frame access them wirelessly from a PC over the network?

PC world has a lot of different ones but good luck in getting anyone to explain it all to you in-store!

cool

Archived