that famous anfield atmosphere

dkw

ok, so i nicked this of a post on bbc 606 web site but thought it was superb. there was a thread saying liverpool fans found our flags embarassing and they just came across as very bitter idiots. but one particular post put them right in their place.

Where's your famous atmosphere? It's You'll Never Walk Alone on a cheap, worn out cassette tape, which you play on a loudspeaker so your fans have a sing a long to before every game. It's not passion - it's Karaoke

:happy001:

Tyldsley:

'Chelsea put out flags to create an atmosphere, this lot bring their own'

I'd love Pleat or whoever the co commentator to say 'Yes Clive, but alot of the Chelsea fans have got jobs to go to and don't have time to sit around all day cutting up their old bed sheets'

Tyldsley:

I'd love Pleat or whoever the co commentator to say 'Yes Clive, but alot of the Chelsea fans have got jobs to go to and don't have time to sit around all day cutting up their old bed sheets'

I heard Tyldesley had said that along with all the other drooling sh*t he comes out with.

Have to say though that although I did take a couple of those flags home for the boy, I would never take one back to SB and wave it - there is something desperate about them

Heard all their fans going on about this after they lost. "Oh, its so plastic, blah blah". A bunch of bitter bar stewards sad that they didnt get the miracle comeback they probably all thought was coming.

DWK that is a quality quote and they have been exposed as much as ever this year. Booing their own players after they went top of the league? Check. Singling out their own player for abuse? Check. Fans continually go silent or missing when their team isnt hammering some pushover? Check.

Did they give out blue and white scarves at the Bridge last year?

Did they give out blue and white scarves at the Bridge last year?

I think you'll find they handed out a damned good thrashing last year. Pretty much the same sort of thrashing that was given out at Anfield this time around so it could be said the same thing gets handed out at both places.

Tyldsley:

And what's brilliant is, when he said about Chelsea it showed everyone singing and waving their flags proudly but when he said about Liverpool, they were all standing there arms folded and glum faced. Brilliant :rofl:

Tyldsley:

awesome bud

ithot blues songs were awesome aswll

"2-o and you fu***d it up"

"we`re going to rome .....f*** ur history ....."

Archived